HONEY GINGER SALMON
- 2 lbs wild salmon patted dry with kitchen towel or paper towel
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 TBS honey raw, organic
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1/2 cup coconut amino acids
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Pheheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl mix together garlic, ginger, honey, amino acids, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour honey-ginger mixture over salmon.
- Put salmon into the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until soft and flaky. Be careful not to overcook as it can become dry. If you want to caramelize salmon, turn on the broiler right before the fish is ready and cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Enjoy with a side of greens and a vegetable salad!