EGGY DANDELION SPINACH MIX
- Colander, 2 medium pots, frying pan
- 1 bunch dandelion organic, chopped
- 16 oz spinach organic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs organic, pasture-raised
- Bring 2 medium pots of salted water to a boil.
- Add spinach to one pot and dandelions to the other.
- Cook for 1 minute, until wilted.
- Rinse thoroughly under running cold water and drain well, squeezing out as much moisture as possible.
- Melt ghee on medium high heat and add both greens to the pan.
- Add garlic and season with salt and pepper, fry for one minute stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Add eggs to the pan, and stir until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Turn off the heat and enjoy!