- 5 russet potatoes peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 onion small, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 egg pasture raised, organic
- salt, pepper to taste
- 3 TBS cassava flour
- 2 TBS ghee for frying
- Add potatoes, onion and garlic to a food processor and puree until smooth and runny.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pureed potato mixture, egg, salt, pepper and cassava flour and mix well.
- Preheat skillet and heat up ghee on a medium heat.
- Spoon potato mixture into the skillet and fry 2-3 minutes per side.