ANCHOVY GARLIC CRUSTED STEAK
- 2 lb t-bone steaks
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 4 oz anchovy fillets
- 4 cloves garlic
- pepper to taste
- Preheat grill over high heat. When ready to grill turn it down to medium high and start cooking. (Or preheat cast iron pan and add a TBSP of ghee to the pan, make sure the it's hot before adding the steaks)
- Combine ghee, anchovy fillets, garlic and pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Rub anchovy paste over the steaks.
- Grill the steaks to your liking (about 3 minutes per side for medium rare)
- When the steaks are done, let them rest for 5 minutes to let the juices settle.