- 2 lbs branzini whole, with head and tail intact
- 2 TBS ghee
- 1 tsp rosemary dry
- 2 tsp oregano dry
- 1 lemon half juiced and half thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place parchment paper or silicone mat onto a sheet pan or baking dish large enough to fit the two fish.
- Rinse the fish, pat dry and place on a sheet pan.
- In a bowl mix ghee, rosemary, oregano, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Slather this mixture over the top and inside the cavity of the fish.
- Place lemon slices into the cavity of the fish.
- Before roasting the fish, make 3-4 slits on the skin of the fish. This allows the seasoning spread through the flesh and the skin to crisp. Be careful to not cut deep into the flesh.
- Place the sheet pan with the fish into the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until the fish flesh is white and flaky.
- Turn oven to broil and cook fish for 2-3 minutes until skin blisters. Be careful to not completely burn the skin.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a serving plate and serve with lemon wedges.