MADELEINES MATCHA GLUTEN-FREE COOKIES
- Madeleines pan
- Food processor or blender
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp ghee more for greasing the pan
- 2 bananas very ripe
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder more for sprinkling (1/2 tsp)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- salt to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender and mix on medium speed (if using blender only use low setting to not overbeat your dough).
- Fill the ghee-greased madeleines molds with the dough.
- Bake cookies for 20 minutes or until they rise and are light brown in color. Do not open the oven while baking or they will deflate. Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes. Carefully take the madeleines out of the pan and let them cool down completely on a cooling rack.