CILANTRO MARINATED SKIRT STEAK
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ghee
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cups cilantro chopped
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 4 lbs skirt steak
- Place all ingredients except the steak in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the skirt steak in a ceramic pan and spread it evenly covering both sides the meat. Marinate refrigerated 2-12 hours.
- Turn on the grill to high heat. Remove extra marinade from the steak.
- When the temperature on the grill reaches 500F turn it down to medium high heat and place skirt steaks on the griddle. Grill the steak 4-5 minute per side to serve it medium to medium rare.
- When cooked, let the steak sit for 5-10 minutes and slice it thinly against the grain.