HOMEMADE CHICKEN BOLOGNA
- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs boneless
- 1 TSP ghee
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 TSP agar powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and resembles a paste.
- Grease 3 8 oz cups with ghee, fill all the way to the top with chicken mixture and cover with foil.
- Put a steamer rack trivet in instant pot, pour one cup of water, add the cups, cover and steam for 45 minutes.
- Let the pressure go down naturally, remove the lid and let cool.
- Slice and enjoy!