Deviled eggs with truffles, parmesan cheese and pumpkin seeds
DEVILED EGGS WITH TRUFFLES, PARMESAN CHEESE AND PUMPKIN SEEDS
When it comes to appetizers, deviled eggs are a timeless favorite. They're easy to make, incredibly versatile, can be customized with various flavors and ingredients and are always a crowd-pleaser. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with an irresistible combination of flavors and textures that will leave your guests in awe.These DEVILED EGGS WITH TRUFFLES, PARMESAN CHEESE AND PUMPKIN SEEDS are a luxurious twist on a beloved classic. The earthy aroma and distinctive taste of truffles, the nutty richness of Parmesan cheese, and the satisfying crunch of pumpkin seeds come together to create an appetizer that is both elegant and indulgent. These deviled eggs are perfect for entertaining guests or for adding a touch of elegance to your next meal. Start by placing eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and covering with water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and let the eggs simmer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove the eggs from the heat and transfer them to a bowl of ice water. Let them cool completely. Once the eggs are cooled, carefully peel and slice them in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out the yolks and place them in a separate bowl. Mash the egg yolks with a fork until they are crumbly. Add mayonnaise, good quality truffle oil, Parmesan cheese, and optional- truffle seasoning if you desire an even stronger truffle flavor or add truffle slices to each egg white half. Mix well until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill each egg white half with the yolk mixture. Garnish each deviled egg with a sprinkle of roasted pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of truffle oil. Arrange the deviled eggs on a platter and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.So, let your culinary skills shine and treat yourself and your loved ones to an extraordinary appetizer that's both easy to make and simply unforgettable.Bon Appetit!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 3 TBSP parmesan cheese grated
- 2 TBSP truffle oil
- 1/2 tsp truffle seasoning optional
- truffle slices optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP roasted shelled pumpkin seeds crushed, for garnish
- Begin by placing the eggs in a saucepan, covering them with water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to low and let the eggs simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the boiled eggs to a bowl of ice water and allow them to cool completely. This step ensures easy peeling and prevents the greenish ring from forming around the yolks.Once the eggs are cooled, gently peel them and slice them in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and transfer them to a separate bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks using a fork until they become crumbly. Add mayonnaise, truffle oil and/or truffle seasoning, and Parmesan cheese to the bowl. Mix well until the ingredients are thoroughly combined, creating a smooth and creamy filling. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Using a spoon or a piping bag, generously fill each egg white half with the yolk mixture. The creamy filling should create a beautiful mound on top of each egg white. To add a crunch and subtle nutty flavor to a creaming filling, garnish each deviled egg with a sprinkle of roasted pumpkin seeds. For the flavors to meld together harmoniously, refrigerate the deviled eggs for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1deviled eggCalories: 92kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 80mgPotassium: 38mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 129IUVitamin C: 0.01mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Don't forget to Like and Share!