CHICKEN BREAST WITH LEEKS
- Frying pan
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 6 leeks thinly sliced
- 1.5 lb chicken breast cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp dill chopped
- Heat ghee over medium high heat.
- Add sliced leeks to the pan and lower the heat to medium low.
- Sautee leeks stirring occasionally for about 10-15 min, until tender and caramelized.
- Add minced garlic and fry for another minute.
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken cubes to the pan and raise heat to medium high,
- Fry chicken, stirring occasionally, until easily pierced with a fork and the juices run clear,
- Sprinkle with parsley and dill.
- Serve immediately.