FRIED ASIAN PEARS
- 4 asian pears peeled and quartered
- 1 TSP ghee for frying
- 1 TSP honey
- 2 TSP pecans roughly chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TSP lemon juice
- Heat ghee on a medium high heat. Once the ghee is hot and sizzling add pears to the pan.
- Caramelize pears on all sides, approximately 2 minute per side, until starting to brown.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla extract and lemon juice. Add lemon and vanilla mix to the pan, pour over pears using a tablespoon and sauteé for a couple of minutes.
- Arrange pears on a plate, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with nuts.