GEORGIAN SPICED CHICKEN
- Roasting pan
- 1 chicken cut into 10 parts
- 2 TBSP avocado mayonnaise
- 1.5 tsp mustard
- 2 TBSP khmeli-suneli
- 4 cloves garlic finely graded
- 2 TBSP dill chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 TBSP walnuts roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard, khmeli-suneli, garlic, salt and pepper and dill. Mix well to combine.
- Pat dry the chicken using paper or kitchen towel.
- Generously spread mayo mix with spices over chicken on both sides.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of chicken.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear and the inner temperature reaches 180 degrees F.
- Serve over garlic mashed potatoes or rice with a side of vegetables.