SPINACH DANDELIONS GREENS
- 1 lb spinach
- 1/2 lb dandelion greens
- 1 TBS ghee
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Remove from the heat and add dandeloin greens to the water making sure the greens are fully covered. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Drain the water, rinse quickly and dry well (squeeze out moisture using kitchen towel or cheese cloth). Chop dry dandeloin greens to bite size.
- While dandeloins greens are soaking in hot water, in a large skillet heat ghee over medium high and add garlic. Sautee until beginning to brown and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add spinach to the skillet in batches, waiting for one batch to wilt before adding the next. Cook until tender.
- Add chopped dandeloin greens to spinach and mix. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice.