ROASTED RACK OF LAMB
- 2 lbs rack of lamb grass-fed, grass-finished
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 TSP rosemary chopped
- 1 TSP ghee
- salt, pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ghee, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Rub the garlic-rosemary mixture all over racks of lamb and set them fat side up on a baking sheet.
- Roast lamb racks in the oven for 30 minutes or until the inside temperature reaches 160° F for medium.
- Take lamb racks out of the oven and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. (The lamb will continue to cook and temperature will go up about 5° F). But don't let it stand too long, lamb is best served warm.