Garlicky Collard Greens
- 1 lb collard greens chopped
- 1 TBS ghee
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Remove the stem if desired and chop collard greens.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add chopped collard greens to a pot and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and pat dry.
- Heat ghee in the same pot over medium heat and add garlic. Sauté for 1 minute until golden brown and fragrant. Add collard greens and sauteé for about 5 more minutes until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.