VEAL CUTLETS WITH PORK RINDS
- Frying pan
- 1 lbs veal chops
- 1.5 cups pork rinds
- 3 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Season veal chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Season pork rinds with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and minced or chopped garlic.
- Melt ghee in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Dip the veal chop in the eggs so that it's completely covered and then lift it to let the excess eggs drip off.
- Next, put the egg covered veal chop in pork rinds and cover both sides, gently pressing "breading" onto the surface of the veal chop.
- Add cutlets to a frying pan and cook until golden brown and cooked through, for approximately 2 min then flip over and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining veal chops.
- Add ghee to the pan as needed to prevent meat from burning.
- Transfer cooked veal chops to a platter and sprinkle with chopped parsley.