CHERRY CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- 2 eggs organic, pasture-raised
- 2 TBSP ghee
- 2 cups hazelnuts you can substitute with 2.5 cups of hazelnut flour
- 5 TBSP coconut milk
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice mix with baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup cherries chopped
- 1 cup dates pitted
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add pitted dates and hazelnuts to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix blended dates and hazelnuts, eggs, ghee, vanilla extract, baking powder and baking soda with several lemon juice drops. Mix well.
- Add chopped cherries and combine.
- Bake in greased muffin cups for 30-35 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and let cool in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let muffins cool.