OVEN BAKED BEEF RIBS
OVEN BAKED BEEF RIBS
These OVEN BAKED BEEF RIBS are incredibly tender, succulent and incredibly simple to prepare. They will be the hit of any barbecue or casual dinner party, and done in under 10 minutes of actual labor!Wet rub the ribs with simple seasonings of salt, pepper, olive oil and grated garlic before baking them slowly until the ribs are tender, juicy and fall-off-the-bone. Seal the ribs bone side down on a piece of foil. and bake them in an oven-safe foil packet. By first cooking the ribs in foil, you ensure that they are juicy, soft, and not dry. Slow cooking at low oven temperatures of 250-275° F produces fall-off-the-bone ribs and takes approximately 3.5 hours to cook. If the meat is soft but not yet fall-off-the-bone tender, continue cooking for 30 minutes if you want it to fall apart.The ribs are so well seasoned and delicious that they taste heavenly as is, but If you want to add BBQ sauce, do so after the ribs are done cooking to your liking. My favorite sauces are organic unsweetened BBQ sauces from Primal kitchen since they don't have any added sugar. Remove from oven, open the foil and drain excess fat. Turn oven temp up to broil and brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce of your choice. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce caramelizes. Keep an eye on your ribs otherwise they can burn pretty quickly! You only need a minute or two so don't leave them unattended.The ribs are so well seasoned and delicious that they taste heavenly on their own, but if you want to add BBQ sauce, do so after the ribs have finished cooking to your liking. Primal Kitchen organic unsweetened BBQ sauces are my favorite because they contain no added sugar. Remove baking sheet from the oven, open the foil, and drain any excess fat. Preheat the oven to broil and brush the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce. Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce begins to caramelize. Keep an eye on your ribs, as they can burn quickly! You only need a minute or two, so watch them carefully.Bon appetite! Your fork is waiting!
- 1 baking sheet or roasting pan
- 2 lbs beef ribs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 cloves garlic grated
- BBQ sauce to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 275° F.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper and grated garlic and season the ribs with this wet rub on both side.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the ribs bone side down, tightly wrapping in foil. Bake for 3.5 hours or until the ribs reach 200°F, checking for tenderness after 3 hours passed. You can cook them for additional 30 minutes if you want the meat to fall apart.
- When the ribs are done to your liking, take the pan out of the oven. Open the foil and drain excess fat.
- Increase the oven temperature to broil. Brush the BBQ sauce on the ribs and broil for 1-2 minute, or until the BBQ sauce starts to caramelize. Keep an eye on your ribs so they don't burn as broiling happens quickly!
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to allow the juices to seal.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 300kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 32gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 690mgPotassium: 607mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.03gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Don't forget to Like and Share!