- 2 eggplants organic
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp pepper
- 1 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp oregano dry, organic
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 tsp red pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- Cut eggplant into halves and each half into 8 pieces or into your desired bite size. (the smaller the size, the less time it will take for eggplant to cook but take care not to overcook it)
- Boil medium pot of water, add salt.
- Once the water has boiled, add eggplant and cook for 3-5 minutes, until soft but not mushy or falling apart. Drain well and let it cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic and red pepper. Add to eggplant and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Add parsley and mix well before serving.