CRISPY FRIED FISH
- 2 lbs corvina wild
- 1 cup cassava flour
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Heat the pan over medium high heat and add ghee, swirl it around to cover the pan surface.
- In a medium bowl, mix cassava flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pat dry fish with paper or kitchen towel on both sides.
- Cover fish in flour mixture on both sides, shake well to remove excess (an important step to get crispier surface).
- Add fish to the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown and crisp. If it sticks, don't try moving it. Fish will release from the pan when golden and ready.
- Serve right away with lemon wedges and salad or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!